QUAKER OAT SO SIMPLE ORIGINAL PORRIDGE POT 45 GR
Did you know oats are a natural powerhouse of goodness? This is how Quaker's positive nutrition kick-starts your morning. Enjoy as part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Oat beta-glucan has been shown to lower blood cholesterol. High cholesterol is a risk factor in the development of coronary heart disease. Coronary heart disease has multiple risk factors and altering one of these risk factors may or may not have a beneficial effect. For more recipe ideas, visit @quakeroatsuk on Instagram and Facebook. For further information on cooking instructions and microwave settings, please visit our website: www.quaker.co.uk
- - Made with 100% wholegrain oats
- - All the delicious flavour you know and love in one convenient breakfast-sized pot
- - Simply add hot water, wait and enjoy before your morning meeting
- - In a rush? Slip a Quaker Porridge Pot into your bag and enjoy at the office. Simple.
- - Helps lower cholesterol* †Oat beta-glucan has been shown to lower blood cholesterol. High cholesterol is a risk factor in the development of coronary heart disease.
For over 140 years, the Quaker family has been producing deliciously nourishing breakfasts from the mighty oat. Established in 1877 by Henry Parsons Crowell, Quaker Oats was created with the belief that everyone, everywhere should have access to good nutrition. There is a wide range of delicious Quaker breakfast solutions that are perfect for every unique schedule. Whether you're preparing a warming bowl of porridge topped with your favourite toppings at home or enjoying Quaker Oats So Simple before your morning meeting, there's a delicious Quaker breakfast to suit your morning ritual.
Oat beta-glucan 2.8g per 100g. Each serving (45g) contains 42% of the 3g of oat beta-glucan suggested per day.
Just add hot water
Helps lower cholesterol
Oat beta-glucan has been shown to lower blood cholesterol
Quaker Rolled Oats (77%), Skimmed Milk Powder
Only 2 mins to perfect porridge
- 1. Gently mix dry ingredients with a spoon
- 2. Add boiling water up to the line on the inside of the pot (170ml)
- 3. Stir thoroughly straight away, and continue to stir for about 15-30 seconds
- 4. Place lid back on pot and leave to stand for a further minute
- 5. Stir again, and enjoy
- Product not suitable for microwaving
- Product may be hot to hold.